This month Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be hosting a Day of Reflection Titled “Loving People Who Bug You and the Art of Journaling.”
According to a press release, “You meet someone and immediately you can’t stand them! They “bug” you and you avoid them as much as possible. How do you get past this and move towards a loving relationship with even the most ‘unlovable?'”
The event will be Jan. 17 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and will be presented by Catherine Reimer. Cost is $38 and includes lunch.
For information call 448-1224.
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018
- Immaculate Heart offers Mother’s Day Brunch - May 6, 2018
- Exhibition about Rev. Coughlin, former GU president, on Display at Gonzaga’s Foley Center - April 30, 2018
- Donors pledge $3 million to enhance campus ministry at Whitworth - April 20, 2018
- To celebrate our 6th year, FāVS seeks 10 more monthly donors - April 12, 2018
- Gonzaga, EWU Present ‘What Were You Wearing?’ Survivor Art Installation - April 11, 2018