This month Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will be hosting a Day of Reflection Titled “Loving People Who Bug You and the Art of Journaling.”
According to a press release, “You meet someone and immediately you can’t stand them! They “bug” you and you avoid them as much as possible. How do you get past this and move towards a loving relationship with even the most ‘unlovable?'”
The event will be Jan. 17 from 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. and will be presented by Catherine Reimer. Cost is $38 and includes lunch.
For information call 448-1224.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022