Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will offer two Holy Week retreats this month — one for women and one for me.
The Rev. Jeff Putthoff of Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola will lead both retreats. The Women’s Retreat is March 26-28 and Men’s Retreat is 29-31, 2018.
This year’s retreat is entitled “Finding your Wholeness in Holy Week.”
“Our unique holiness is truly found in our wholeness in Jesus. We will use Ignatian contemplation, making use of the senses and imagination, to enter more deeply into Holy Week and walk more closely with Jesus,” a press release reads, describing the event.
Cost is $213 per person staying at the center, or $125 for commuters. The cost for the retreat will be reduced to $106 for each person if an attendee brings a first time visitor.
To register visit the Immaculate Heart website.
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017