Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will offer two Holy Week retreats this month — one for women and one for me.
The Rev. Jeff Putthoff of Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola will lead both retreats. The Women’s Retreat is March 26-28 and Men’s Retreat is 29-31, 2018.
This year’s retreat is entitled “Finding your Wholeness in Holy Week.”
“Our unique holiness is truly found in our wholeness in Jesus. We will use Ignatian contemplation, making use of the senses and imagination, to enter more deeply into Holy Week and walk more closely with Jesus,” a press release reads, describing the event.
Cost is $213 per person staying at the center, or $125 for commuters. The cost for the retreat will be reduced to $106 for each person if an attendee brings a first time visitor.
To register visit the Immaculate Heart website.
- Group plans to dedicate church on streets outside Planned Parenthood - September 15, 2018
- Upcoming retreat to focus on anxiety, trauma - September 8, 2018
- Tibetan Master to Visit North Idaho College - September 5, 2018
- Compassion Games kicking off Sept. 9 in Spokane - September 3, 2018
- YWCA Spokane Announces 2018 Women of Achievement Honorees - August 23, 2018
- Christian comedian coming to Life Center - August 20, 2018
- Spokane Buddhist Temple Presents Seminar on Finding Meaning, Happiness - August 17, 2018
- Sale: Reach 25,000 like-minded readers on SpokaneFāVS.com - August 14, 2018
- Retreat teaches participants how to live as monk - August 10, 2018
- Casting Crowns to perform Christmas Concert in Spokane - August 4, 2018