Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will offer two Holy Week retreats this month — one for women and one for me.
The Rev. Jeff Putthoff of Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola will lead both retreats. The Women’s Retreat is March 26-28 and Men’s Retreat is 29-31, 2018.
This year’s retreat is entitled “Finding your Wholeness in Holy Week.”
“Our unique holiness is truly found in our wholeness in Jesus. We will use Ignatian contemplation, making use of the senses and imagination, to enter more deeply into Holy Week and walk more closely with Jesus,” a press release reads, describing the event.
Cost is $213 per person staying at the center, or $125 for commuters. The cost for the retreat will be reduced to $106 for each person if an attendee brings a first time visitor.
To register visit the Immaculate Heart website.
- Oct. 5 Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - September 18, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019