Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will offer two Holy Week retreats this month — one for women and one for me.
The Rev. Jeff Putthoff of Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola will lead both retreats. The Women’s Retreat is March 26-28 and Men’s Retreat is 29-31, 2018.
This year’s retreat is entitled “Finding your Wholeness in Holy Week.”
“Our unique holiness is truly found in our wholeness in Jesus. We will use Ignatian contemplation, making use of the senses and imagination, to enter more deeply into Holy Week and walk more closely with Jesus,” a press release reads, describing the event.
Cost is $213 per person staying at the center, or $125 for commuters. The cost for the retreat will be reduced to $106 for each person if an attendee brings a first time visitor.
To register visit the Immaculate Heart website.
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018
- City continues work on network of Warming Centers - November 19, 2018
- Consider Advertising With FāVS, reach a targeted, loyal audience - November 13, 2018
- Salvation Army of Spokane kicks off holiday support programs - November 11, 2018
- POLL: The votes are in – What’s your reaction? - November 7, 2018
- A Washington state lawmaker’s notes on ‘biblical’ war threaten his re-election bid - November 5, 2018