Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will offer two Holy Week retreats this month — one for women and one for me.
The Rev. Jeff Putthoff of Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius of Loyola will lead both retreats. The Women’s Retreat is March 26-28 and Men’s Retreat is 29-31, 2018.
This year’s retreat is entitled “Finding your Wholeness in Holy Week.”
“Our unique holiness is truly found in our wholeness in Jesus. We will use Ignatian contemplation, making use of the senses and imagination, to enter more deeply into Holy Week and walk more closely with Jesus,” a press release reads, describing the event.
Cost is $213 per person staying at the center, or $125 for commuters. The cost for the retreat will be reduced to $106 for each person if an attendee brings a first time visitor.
To register visit the Immaculate Heart website.
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018
- Immaculate Heart offers Mother’s Day Brunch - May 6, 2018
- Exhibition about Rev. Coughlin, former GU president, on Display at Gonzaga’s Foley Center - April 30, 2018
- Donors pledge $3 million to enhance campus ministry at Whitworth - April 20, 2018
- To celebrate our 6th year, FāVS seeks 10 more monthly donors - April 12, 2018
- Gonzaga, EWU Present ‘What Were You Wearing?’ Survivor Art Installation - April 11, 2018