The Immaculate Heart Retreat Center will hold a week-long retreat this month for spiritual directors.
The retreat will be July 18-22 and is titled “Moving in God’s Direction.” It will be led by Mary Sharon Moore whose book of the same name will be the main focus of the week.
“Mary Sharon speaks and writes extensively on God’s lifelong calling and the authentic personal response necessary to reveal the reign of God in our 21st Century world,” Programs Director sister Mary Eucharista said in a press release.
The fee for the retreat is $475, which will cover food, lodging and a copy of Moore’s book.
- Faith groups continue to advocate against Newport Smelter - June 30, 2019
- Earth Day Vigil to Address Effects of Pollution, Including Bunker Hill Mine - April 20, 2019
- Lecture to give insight into Mother Teresa - April 2, 2019
- Upcoming Conference at Gonzaga to address combating hate - March 21, 2019
- Church Clarity scores churches, including Spokane churches, on LGBT participation, women’s leadership - March 8, 2019
- The Ben Shapiro Debate: Bringing controversial speakers to faith-based universities - January 4, 2019
- Religious Leaders Applaud Washington State’s Death Penalty Ruling - December 1, 2018
- GoodGuys men’s group works with YWCA to stop domestic violence - June 24, 2018
- Campaign calls for moral revival, informational meeting set for Saturday - April 26, 2018
- World Relief organizes 400-mile bike ride to raise money for refugees - April 15, 2018