Bryan T. McGraw, associate professor of politics and international relations at Wheaton College, and Dan Churchwell, assistant director of Program Outreach for the Action Institute, will be speaking at the Rethinking Poverty seminar in Spokane later this month.
The speakers will be discussing what the foundations of a free and virtuous society are and how the principles of these foundations can be used to address poverty.
The seminar will consist of lectures, discussion, fellowship, and viewing of two episodes from Action Institute’s PovertyCure series.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
The seminar is sponsored by Greater Spokane Association of Evangelicals, and the Action Institute.
- Local author To Release New Book on Blessings￼ - July 29, 2022
- Local Peace Corps Volunteer Among First to Return to Service Overseas - July 12, 2022
- Annual Interfaith Pride Worship Service welcomes LGBTQ community members - June 5, 2022
- Nonprofit empowering local refugees and immigrants officially launches - May 28, 2022
- FPIW leader to step down, run for Secretary of State - May 22, 2022
- Faith and Films: The Night of the Hunter - April 30, 2022
- Episcopal Bishop Michael Curry To Preach at St. John’s Cathedral This Weekend, Workshops to Follow - April 27, 2022
- ‘We are praying non-stop’: Local churches support Ukraine with prayer and supplies - March 23, 2022
- Local barber blends Buddhism with cutting hair - March 13, 2022
- Gonzaga University art show to raise awareness to MMIW - March 3, 2022