Bryan T. McGraw, associate professor of politics and international relations at Wheaton College, and Dan Churchwell, assistant director of Program Outreach for the Action Institute, will be speaking at the Rethinking Poverty seminar in Spokane later this month.
The speakers will be discussing what the foundations of a free and virtuous society are and how the principles of these foundations can be used to address poverty.
The seminar will consist of lectures, discussion, fellowship, and viewing of two episodes from Action Institute’s PovertyCure series.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
The seminar is sponsored by Greater Spokane Association of Evangelicals, and the Action Institute.
- Debbie Selzer: Why I support FāVS - February 1, 2018
- Thousands expected to come to South Hill this weekend for reenactment of birth of Jesus - November 30, 2017
- Compassion Games coming to Spokane in September - August 29, 2017
- Transitions breaks ground on housing site for Spokane’s homeless - August 9, 2017
- The political divide is breaking God’s heart - July 19, 2017
- Spokane Buddhist Temple holds fourth obon festival - July 16, 2017
- Immaculate Heart Retreat Center to hold icon retreat - July 15, 2017
- Centers for Spiritual Living Release Statement on Affordable Health Care - July 5, 2017
- “Rethinking Poverty” seminar coming to Spokane this month - July 1, 2017
- Group discusses climate change effects in Washington state - June 28, 2017