Bryan T. McGraw, associate professor of politics and international relations at Wheaton College, and Dan Churchwell, assistant director of Program Outreach for the Action Institute, will be speaking at the Rethinking Poverty seminar in Spokane later this month.
The speakers will be discussing what the foundations of a free and virtuous society are and how the principles of these foundations can be used to address poverty.
The seminar will consist of lectures, discussion, fellowship, and viewing of two episodes from Action Institute’s PovertyCure series.
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
The seminar is sponsored by Greater Spokane Association of Evangelicals, and the Action Institute.
- Salish School adds new building to campus - March 4, 2021
- Spokane Churches Find Ways To Celebrate Advent Virtually Due To COVID Restrictions - December 2, 2020
- Spokane Nonprofit Barbershop Seeks to Help Those Who Struggle - October 23, 2020
- Singing hymns in Salish: Pauline Flett’s dedication to spirituality - August 24, 2020
- COVID lockdown provides insights on changing attitude, relationship toward environment - August 4, 2020
- Sports teams an opportunity to teach about Native American culture - July 13, 2020
- Pauline Flett’s legacy lives on through former students - May 21, 2020
- New Catholic high school to open in Spokane - May 14, 2020
- Transitions finds creative ways around pandemic to help community - April 14, 2020
- Spokane Area Online Worship Listings - March 29, 2020