On Nov. 8 at 3 p.m., the music department at St John’s Cathedral will present Ivana Cojbasic in a piano recital entitled “Remembrance and Love”, featuring the music of Liszt, Scriabin and Chopin.
Because early November is a time for remembering those who have died, from All Saints’ Day to Veterans’ Day, Cojbasic has assembled a program of some of the most outstanding piano repertoire highlighting remembrance, according to a press release.
Cojbasic teaches piano at Whitworth University and is developing a piano studio on the South Hill. She collaborates with the Spokane Symphony and the Symphony Chorale.
A suggested donation of $15 (students $5) will be accepted.
Free parking is available in the parking lots behind Lindaman’s Restaurant, 13th and Grand Blvd.
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020