Reflecting on Goals for the New Year
The year is coming to an end and many of us are thinking about what our New Year’s resolutions are going to be. I’ve spent time looking back at what’s happened over the last several months, especially when thinking about what my resolutions and goals should be for the coming year.
Here’s what I hope to accomplish in 2022:
- Find a job where I can fully dedicate myself to causes and stories I care about and reach my full potential. The dream is to work with the Tribes.
- Make self-care a higher priority and stay on top of taking care of myself.
- Find more time to enjoy life and fully enjoy the activities I love without worrying about what could be coming up during the week.
- Spend more time with my family.
- Take care of a few projects that have been in the works for awhile.
What are your goals for the coming year?
- Annual Interfaith Pride Worship Service welcomes LGBTQ community members - June 5, 2022
- Nonprofit empowering local refugees and immigrants officially launches - May 28, 2022
- FPIW leader to step down, run for Secretary of State - May 22, 2022
- Faith and Films: The Night of the Hunter - April 30, 2022
- Episcopal Bishop Michael Curry To Preach at St. John’s Cathedral This Weekend, Workshops to Follow - April 27, 2022
- ‘We are praying non-stop’: Local churches support Ukraine with prayer and supplies - March 23, 2022
- Local barber blends Buddhism with cutting hair - March 13, 2022
- Gonzaga University art show to raise awareness to MMIW - March 3, 2022
- Spokane Jewish Film Fest Returns This Month - February 16, 2022
- The Afterlife: Redemption from Hell and entering Heaven￼ - February 13, 2022