Reflecting on Goals for the New Year
The year is coming to an end and many of us are thinking about what our New Year’s resolutions are going to be. I’ve spent time looking back at what’s happened over the last several months, especially when thinking about what my resolutions and goals should be for the coming year.
Here’s what I hope to accomplish in 2022:
- Find a job where I can fully dedicate myself to causes and stories I care about and reach my full potential. The dream is to work with the Tribes.
- Make self-care a higher priority and stay on top of taking care of myself.
- Find more time to enjoy life and fully enjoy the activities I love without worrying about what could be coming up during the week.
- Spend more time with my family.
- Take care of a few projects that have been in the works for awhile.
What are your goals for the coming year?
- Candidates for local office participate in 4th annual Climate Change Forum - September 24, 2022
- Upcoming webinar discusses the “Problems with Countering Extremism” - September 16, 2022
- “Finding Our Place in the Inland Northwest” documentary and discussion begins Sept. 8 - September 7, 2022
- Palouse Pride Starts This Week - August 22, 2022
- Local author To Release New Book on Blessings￼ - July 29, 2022
- Local Peace Corps Volunteer Among First to Return to Service Overseas - July 12, 2022
- Annual Interfaith Pride Worship Service welcomes LGBTQ community members - June 5, 2022
- Nonprofit empowering local refugees and immigrants officially launches - May 28, 2022
- FPIW leader to step down, run for Secretary of State - May 22, 2022
- Faith and Films: The Night of the Hunter - April 30, 2022