By Joe and Toni Niemiec
Tomorrow morning most of the Christian world will awaken to their celebration of the birth of Jesus of Nazareth, the Christ child.
Whether you believe Christmas as a historical fact or recognize a great being was born with a beautiful story built to encapsulate his wonder and majesty is of no great concern. The fact that an idea, a being, that would encompass the Christ Consciousness was born and bring a new teaching to the western world is the important concept to embrace.
The Christ consciousness is present within each of us and our spiritual journey is to uncover that within ourselves. Reach out with your heart, embrace forgiveness, compassion and empathy. Judge not and be free of resentments of past hurts. See the perfection of the universe around us. Celebrate the good times in life and recognize those challenging times as a chance to grow and honestly be present and walk through whatever the pain may be.
Celebrate the birth of the Christ child while at the same time celebrating the life you have and those people that are an integral part of that life.
May this day be a celebration of the majesty of the Christ Consciousness in you and all beings. May you know your heart’s desire as you enter the sacredness of this day. May you be blessed and a blessing to all today and always.
- Recognizing and celebrating Christmas Day - December 24, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What makes God real? - October 1, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What makes God divine? - September 17, 2017
- I felt the earth move under my feet - July 6, 2017
- Celebrate A Nation, Celebrate An Idea - July 4, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Religious Science vs. Unity - April 11, 2017
- Shadow Self - December 15, 2016
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Do you believe in Heaven? - September 8, 2016
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Are you Christian? - August 30, 2016
- We must make a choice - July 12, 2016
- Honoring the Labor Movement - September 4, 2017
- Ask A Religious Scientist: What is meant by ‘New Thought’? - July 13, 2017
- Coffee Talk a reminder that there are many ways to make a difference - February 5, 2017
- What will I change? - January 23, 2017
- From the Good Neighbor Conference: Pay attention, be present - December 6, 2016
- Vote, we have a voice - November 4, 2016
- Individualized Ethics - September 9, 2016
- From fear to kindness - February 25, 2016
- Ask A Religious Scientist: Why should you take classes on spiritual knowledge? - December 9, 2015
- Planting “seeds of compassion” through conversation - November 14, 2015