Thank you for supporting all the great non-profits that are asking for your donations right now.
We’re hoping you can spare just $5 for SpokaneFāVS too. We have big goals for 2020 and need your help to reach them.
This year we reached our goal of opening the Inland Northwest’s only Interfaith Community Center, the FāVS Center. We’re so glad we can offer a safe, neutral space for groups in our community to worship and gather for a variety of events. And we have a permanent space for Coffee Talks now too!
Now, in 2020, we want to do more journalism. The faith communities have stories that need to be told, that’s how walls come down and we come to understand one another. But journalism isn’t free. Every news story FāVS produces costs $100, because that’s what we pay our freelance reporters. (These are the stories that appear in the news tab).
A Giving Tuesday donation will help us fund these stories, but becoming a FāVS Member will help us even more! If you can give us a recurring monthly donation, yes even $5, we can budget out more news and feature stories. Visit favsmembers.com to sign up, or if a one-time Giving Tuesday Donation is what you can afford right now, we are grateful for that too!
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - November 17, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019