Thank you for supporting all the great non-profits that are asking for your donations right now.
We’re hoping you can spare just $5 for SpokaneFāVS too. We have big goals for 2020 and need your help to reach them.
This year we reached our goal of opening the Inland Northwest’s only Interfaith Community Center, the FāVS Center. We’re so glad we can offer a safe, neutral space for groups in our community to worship and gather for a variety of events. And we have a permanent space for Coffee Talks now too!
Now, in 2020, we want to do more journalism. The faith communities have stories that need to be told, that’s how walls come down and we come to understand one another. But journalism isn’t free. Every news story FāVS produces costs $100, because that’s what we pay our freelance reporters. (These are the stories that appear in the news tab).
A Giving Tuesday donation will help us fund these stories, but becoming a FāVS Member will help us even more! If you can give us a recurring monthly donation, yes even $5, we can budget out more news and feature stories. Visit favsmembers.com to sign up, or if a one-time Giving Tuesday Donation is what you can afford right now, we are grateful for that too!
- MLK Events Planned Throughout Region - January 19, 2020
- St. Luke’s Orthodox Celebrates Theophany with Outdoor Water Blessing - January 12, 2020
- Women’s March Continues in Spokane for 4th Year - January 9, 2020
- Creators’ Table Brings Visiting Artists To Spokane - January 3, 2020
- Top FāVS Stories and Columns of 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Religion News Association Releases top stories and newsmakers of 2019 - December 22, 2019
- Annual Chanukah Menorah Lighting to Take Place Downtown - December 18, 2019
- Moran UMC continues “Pub Theology” - December 15, 2019
- North Dakota county votes to take limited number of refugees - December 11, 2019
- Video: Restoring Trust Coffee Talk Forum - December 7, 2019