Join SpokaneFāVS tomorrow at 6:30 p.m. for a Pub Talk discussion on the changing religious landscape.
Pub Talk is a continuation of the monthly Coffee Talks – a way to informally extend the dialogue that starts at those monthly forums.
This month’s panelists talked about how people are seeking God outside of church buildings, how people of faith can respond to declining worship numbers, the growing number of ‘nones,’ the appeal megachurches have on many Christians and much more.
Join fellow FāVS readers and writers for Pub Tal kat the Steam Plant, 159 S. Lincoln, Thursday at 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 5, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022