If you missed Saturday’s Coffee Talk, or want to continue the discussion on “Responding to Violence in Modern Culture” that began at the forum, then join SpokaneFāVS today (Thursday) for its next Pub Talk.
Pub Talk happens each month on the Thursday following Coffee Talk as a way to continue the discussion in an informal way, over snacks, dinner or a pint.
The conversation is moderated by Pastor Jan Shannon and all are welcome to attend.
Pub Talk will be at 6:30 p.m. at The Steam Plant in downtown Spokane.
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021