Lent is approaching, the six-week period leading up to Easter when many Christians around the world give up something as a form of penitence.
Tell us, will you be giving something up for Lent this year?
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- POLL: Was a gay Catholic school vice principal unfairly fired? - March 25, 2014
- POLL: Will you be giving up something for Lent? - February 27, 2014
- POLL: Should animal rights come before religion? - February 24, 2014
- POLL: Do you read your horoscope? - February 11, 2014
- Recap: One year later Sandy Hook seen through faithful eyes - December 13, 2013
- The business of church safety - August 26, 2013
- Once widely spoken, now mostly studied, Yiddish sees revival - August 10, 2013
- POLL: Is the Bible too graphic for children? - March 1, 2013
- Heartbroken man hands out Christmas cards to Newtown kids - December 16, 2012
- School shooting: Trying to find God in the unthinkable - December 15, 2012