What groups do you feel most compelled to serve when you volunteer?
Do you enjoy working with the homeless?
The elderly? Children? Or some other group?
Let us know in this poll – and share your experiences in the comments section.
- Does your faith group have a disaster plan? - May 1, 2014
- 5 memes on giving up Facebook for Lent - March 5, 2014
- Frozen or flaming: What’s the better depiction of hell? - January 9, 2014
- POLL: Would you have picked Pope Francis as Person of the Year? - December 12, 2013
- 5 fun nun movies - October 22, 2013
- 9 perspectives on prayer – how often do you pray? - September 17, 2013
- Series wrap-up: From Bullets to Burnings: Religion & Violence in America - September 11, 2013
- POLL: Who do you serve when you volunteer? - September 9, 2013
- 10 things to know about the High Holy Days (from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur) - September 4, 2013
- Moving on: Joplin Muslim community moves forward after mosque burns to ground - August 28, 2013