A Spokane minister is arguing that the the U.S. Military enlistment age should be raised to 25.
The Rev. Todd Eklof, of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spokane, says scientific evidence in human biology, developmental psychology, and brain science shows it takes until at least age 25 for a brain to fully develop and plans to launch a campaign, called “Babes in Arms,” urging for change, according to article released on SpokaneFAVS.
What do you think?
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020