A Spokane minister is arguing that the the U.S. Military enlistment age should be raised to 25.
The Rev. Todd Eklof, of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spokane, says scientific evidence in human biology, developmental psychology, and brain science shows it takes until at least age 25 for a brain to fully develop and plans to launch a campaign, called “Babes in Arms,” urging for change, according to article released on SpokaneFAVS.
What do you think?
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020