This week our panelists are debating whether or not women should be allowed to fight in combat.
Most of our writers say yes, but not all agree.
This conversation comes about a week after the Pentagon decided to rescind its 1994 policy banning women in combat that kept them from holding about 230,000 combat positions in the military.
What's your stance on this issue? Should women be allowed to fight in combat?
- Raising Money for More Religion Reporting in 2020 - December 3, 2019
- Our History Is the Future: Lakota Historian Nick Estes on Thanksgiving & Indigenous Resistance - November 30, 2019
- Sravasti Abbey invites community for Sharing the Dharma Day - November 24, 2019
- Forum this week to focus on responding to white supremacy - November 19, 2019
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - November 17, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019