This week our panelists are debating whether or not women should be allowed to fight in combat.
Most of our writers say yes, but not all agree.
This conversation comes about a week after the Pentagon decided to rescind its 1994 policy banning women in combat that kept them from holding about 230,000 combat positions in the military.
What's your stance on this issue? Should women be allowed to fight in combat?
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020