Time Magazine named Pope Francis as Person of the Year. (Read Time’s story about the man, and the choice, here.)
He’s the third pope to be honored by Time in this way, following following Pope John XXIII in 1962 and Pope John Paul II in 1994.
We’d like to know: If the choice were up to you, would you have picked Pope Francis to be Person of the Year?
Take our poll – and then, leave a comment to tell us why, why not, or who you would have picked instead.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- Does your faith group have a disaster plan? - May 1, 2014
- 5 memes on giving up Facebook for Lent - March 5, 2014
- Frozen or flaming: What’s the better depiction of hell? - January 9, 2014
- POLL: Would you have picked Pope Francis as Person of the Year? - December 12, 2013
- 5 fun nun movies - October 22, 2013
- 9 perspectives on prayer – how often do you pray? - September 17, 2013
- Series wrap-up: From Bullets to Burnings: Religion & Violence in America - September 11, 2013
- POLL: Who do you serve when you volunteer? - September 9, 2013
- 10 things to know about the High Holy Days (from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur) - September 4, 2013
- Moving on: Joplin Muslim community moves forward after mosque burns to ground - August 28, 2013