According to Forbes, only 8 percent of people achieve their New Year’s resolutions.
Approximately 40 percent of Americans make New Year’s resolutions each year — mostly with a goal of self improvement.
That means 60 percent don’t bother.
Which percentile will you fall in this new year?
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- Sunday Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 5, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022