Jewish and Muslim groups in Denmark are up in arms over the country’s recent ban on Kosher and Halal slaughter, saying it will interfere with their religious practices.
But officials in Denmark officials say the ban, which requires animals be stunned before they are slaughtered, is only humane and “that animal rights come before religion.”.
Where do you stand? Should animal rights come before religion?.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- POLL: Was a gay Catholic school vice principal unfairly fired? - March 25, 2014
- POLL: Will you be giving up something for Lent? - February 27, 2014
- POLL: Should animal rights come before religion? - February 24, 2014
- POLL: Do you read your horoscope? - February 11, 2014
- Recap: One year later Sandy Hook seen through faithful eyes - December 13, 2013
- The business of church safety - August 26, 2013
- Once widely spoken, now mostly studied, Yiddish sees revival - August 10, 2013
- POLL: Is the Bible too graphic for children? - March 1, 2013
- Heartbroken man hands out Christmas cards to Newtown kids - December 16, 2012
- School shooting: Trying to find God in the unthinkable - December 15, 2012