Does it strike you as a bit ironic
that God made His grand entrance
while the rest of the world was sleeping?
It seems as if grace
always likes to slip in unseen.
She does not demand great fanfare
or make a big fuss
but rather prefers to just gently stir us.
But don’t let her humility fool you
there is power in the silence,
a truth that words can’t contain.
A mystery of love so great
that perhaps we can only take it in
- I was Silent - July 12, 2020
- Why won’t we learn from the frogs? - May 12, 2020
- POEM: How Do the Buds Know? - April 26, 2020
- COVID-19: A Wake Up Call - March 21, 2020
- POEM: Covid 19 Reveals the Web Unseen - March 15, 2020
- POEM: Touched by Fire - February 20, 2020
- POEM: There is a Seed - August 31, 2019
- Taking Action For Justice - July 5, 2019
- POEM: Fully Known, Fully Loved - May 18, 2019
- POEM: Oneness - March 23, 2019