What abundant fruit and vegetation
a bountiful spring can produce.
The harvest is rich and plentiful
for the one who’s well runs deep.
The heat my threaten to scorch,
but the drought cannot steal
that which lies hidden beneath.
What nourishes your life’s work?
From where do you draw your strength?
The Source is essential,
or life will wither.
One cannot extend far
and forget the most important connection,
or the work will pass away
and all will be for nought.
Wisdom must guide the heart and the hands,
Discernment clear the path and obstacles.
Prudence will guard the way,
and generosity ensure the richness,
so that all might drink of her fullness
and relish her abundance.
Live by this law, and many will be blessed.
Your compassion will find fullness,
and your heart wholeness.
Peace will reign in your home
as grace gurgles from the deep.
- POEM: There’s no such thing as a free lunch - March 20, 2018
- Poem: Fear is contagious - March 6, 2018
- POEM: Grandmother’s Prayer - March 3, 2018
- Is it really worth arguing about? - February 15, 2018
- Advent Poem: The Divine Indwelling - December 23, 2017
- POEM: While the World was Sleeping - December 20, 2017
- Do you believe in Christmas? - December 15, 2017
- Poem: Who are you God? - September 3, 2017
- Sensing Your Hidden Presence - August 19, 2017
- We are hungry for forgiveness, but how do we get there? - August 8, 2017