What abundant fruit and vegetation
a bountiful spring can produce.
The harvest is rich and plentiful
for the one who’s well runs deep.
The heat my threaten to scorch,
but the drought cannot steal
that which lies hidden beneath.
What nourishes your life’s work?
From where do you draw your strength?
The Source is essential,
or life will wither.
One cannot extend far
and forget the most important connection,
or the work will pass away
and all will be for nought.
Wisdom must guide the heart and the hands,
Discernment clear the path and obstacles.
Prudence will guard the way,
and generosity ensure the richness,
so that all might drink of her fullness
and relish her abundance.
Live by this law, and many will be blessed.
Your compassion will find fullness,
and your heart wholeness.
Peace will reign in your home
as grace gurgles from the deep.
- I was Silent - July 12, 2020
- Why won’t we learn from the frogs? - May 12, 2020
- POEM: How Do the Buds Know? - April 26, 2020
- COVID-19: A Wake Up Call - March 21, 2020
- POEM: Covid 19 Reveals the Web Unseen - March 15, 2020
- POEM: Touched by Fire - February 20, 2020
- POEM: There is a Seed - August 31, 2019
- Taking Action For Justice - July 5, 2019
- POEM: Fully Known, Fully Loved - May 18, 2019
- POEM: Oneness - March 23, 2019