May your kingdom come.
May your peace reign in our hearts.
The peace that comes from knowing,
knowing that you are enough.
The peace that comes from trust,
from trusting in your promises and faithfulness.
The peace that comes from letting go,
surrendering, sharing, grieving, letting go.
The peace the comes from forgiveness,
forgiving our enemies, our friends, ourselves.
The peace that comes from healing,
a deep healing inside and out.
The peace that comes not from external calm
but from an internal strength, a gift given to all
who will receive the Wisdom you teach.
- Is it really worth arguing about? - February 15, 2018
- Advent Poem: The Divine Indwelling - December 23, 2017
- POEM: While the World was Sleeping - December 20, 2017
- Do you believe in Christmas? - December 15, 2017
- Poem: Who are you God? - September 3, 2017
- Sensing Your Hidden Presence - August 19, 2017
- We are hungry for forgiveness, but how do we get there? - August 8, 2017
- Poem: The Cell - August 5, 2017
- POEM: Many Faces - July 31, 2017
- POEM: Tasting Your Hidden Presence - July 11, 2017