Oh you of little Faith and great Fear,
What will it take for you to surrender,
to let go of your great Fear?
You cling to It, though it serves you not.
Your heart blocked from receiving
the blessings which are yours.
Your hands are full.
You must come to me empty,
with Trust, Surrender, Faith.
Behold, I stand at the door and knock.
Will you open your heart to me?
Can you trust me with yourself?
I will wait.
I will wait for you.
I will wait for you to Trust Me,
so that I may come to dine with you,
and you may receive of my abundant Self.
- I was Silent - July 12, 2020
- Why won’t we learn from the frogs? - May 12, 2020
- POEM: How Do the Buds Know? - April 26, 2020
- COVID-19: A Wake Up Call - March 21, 2020
- POEM: Covid 19 Reveals the Web Unseen - March 15, 2020
- POEM: Touched by Fire - February 20, 2020
- POEM: There is a Seed - August 31, 2019
- Taking Action For Justice - July 5, 2019
- POEM: Fully Known, Fully Loved - May 18, 2019
- POEM: Oneness - March 23, 2019