a doorway for grace
Does goodness pass through?
Does my emptiness shine with the glory of God?
What is made manifest through me each day?
What does my being embody in this world?
How do I become more of a conduit
for love, beauty, justice, mercy, and kindness?
What stands in the way?
What opens me up?
What holds back my surrender?
To what do I cling?
What releases me and emboldens my faith?
What opens up my generosity, forgiveness, and compassion?
What enlarges my capacity for goodness?
How does Grace grow in me?
How does peace flow through me?
How is compassionate action made manifest through me?
I am a doorway for grace.
The world knocks.
Will I open?
If everyone who reads and appreciates FāVS, helps fund it, we can provide more content like this. For as little as $5, you can support FāVS – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.
- POEM: Prayer - March 10, 2022
- I was Silent - July 12, 2020
- Why won’t we learn from the frogs? - May 12, 2020
- POEM: How Do the Buds Know? - April 26, 2020
- COVID-19: A Wake Up Call - March 21, 2020
- POEM: Covid 19 Reveals the Web Unseen - March 15, 2020
- POEM: Touched by Fire - February 20, 2020
- POEM: There is a Seed - August 31, 2019
- Taking Action For Justice - July 5, 2019
- POEM: Fully Known, Fully Loved - May 18, 2019