Please welcome Zach Oxford to the SpokaneFAVS team of writers.
Oxford is a senior at Gonzaga University majoring in both psychology and sociology. His research in both fields focuses on prejudice and discrimination, which he plans to write about for FAVS.
At GU he currently serves as president of the Gonzaga Gay-Straight Alliance and has an interest in working with organizations that are focused on improving sex education and eliminating the stigma surrounding mental health, he said.
When he’s not studying or working on these issues, he said he can be founding at a local Starbucks either serving coffee or compulsively drinking it.[wp_paypal_payment]
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019