Please welcome Zach Oxford to the SpokaneFAVS team of writers.
Oxford is a senior at Gonzaga University majoring in both psychology and sociology. His research in both fields focuses on prejudice and discrimination, which he plans to write about for FAVS.
At GU he currently serves as president of the Gonzaga Gay-Straight Alliance and has an interest in working with organizations that are focused on improving sex education and eliminating the stigma surrounding mental health, he said.
When he’s not studying or working on these issues, he said he can be founding at a local Starbucks either serving coffee or compulsively drinking it.[wp_paypal_payment]
- Saturday’s Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Children and Music First - April 25, 2020