Thousands are expected to protest outside Planned Parenthood locations across the country this weekend as part of the #ProtestPP coalition.
The campaign, organized by national anti-abortion groups, are calling for public protest in response to the undercover videos released by abortion opponents in July, purporting to show Planned Parenthood executives negotiating the sale of fetal parts.
The Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman was firebombed in September and will resume offering health services Oct. 12 at a temporary location, 745 N. Grand Ave. #108 in Pullman.
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019