Thousands are expected to protest outside Planned Parenthood locations across the country this weekend as part of the #ProtestPP coalition.
The campaign, organized by national anti-abortion groups, are calling for public protest in response to the undercover videos released by abortion opponents in July, purporting to show Planned Parenthood executives negotiating the sale of fetal parts.
The Planned Parenthood clinic in Pullman was firebombed in September and will resume offering health services Oct. 12 at a temporary location, 745 N. Grand Ave. #108 in Pullman.
- FāVS Expands “Ask” series with Hindu and Quaker column - February 15, 2020
- The Problem With Tolerance - February 10, 2020
- Cannabis and Religion - February 5, 2020
- MLK Events Planned Throughout Region - January 19, 2020
- St. Luke’s Orthodox Celebrates Theophany with Outdoor Water Blessing - January 12, 2020
- Women’s March Continues in Spokane for 4th Year - January 9, 2020
- Creators’ Table Brings Visiting Artists To Spokane - January 3, 2020
- Top FāVS Stories and Columns of 2019 - December 31, 2019
- Religion News Association Releases top stories and newsmakers of 2019 - December 22, 2019
- Annual Chanukah Menorah Lighting to Take Place Downtown - December 18, 2019