More than 120 people gathered at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Spokane this morning to celebrate the annual Interfaith Thanksgiving Service, organized by the Spokane Interfaith Council.
Eleven people spoke on the theme, “Giving Thanks for our Differences,” including Baldev Singh of the Sikh Temple (gurdwara) of Spokane, who delivered the keynote address.
Check Spokane Faith & Values this evening for a full story and a video of this event.
View more photos of this service on our Facebook page.
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017
- Ring in the new year with a cultural service at Spokane Buddhist Temple - December 26, 2017
- Today’s Coffee Talk to focus on “The Role of Prayer” - December 1, 2017
- Tonight at Gonzaga: China’s Last Jesuit: Charles J. McCarthy - November 20, 2017