Maybe it's his tender smile or dramatic acting skills. Or maybe it's the beard.
Something makes Pastor Byron Corbett a pretty darn good Jesus.
On Thursday night Spokane Valley Seventh-day Adventist Church allowed media and youth groups to preview its Fifth Annual Journey to the Cross, an outdoor guided walk-through tour of Jesus' life, death and resurrection.
The exhibit is open to the public tonight and will continue through Sunday. The tours take between 30 and 45 minutes and tickets are recommended. The event is free. You can view hours and make reservations here.
More photos are available on our Flickr page.
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019