Maybe it's his tender smile or dramatic acting skills. Or maybe it's the beard.
Something makes Pastor Byron Corbett a pretty darn good Jesus.
On Thursday night Spokane Valley Seventh-day Adventist Church allowed media and youth groups to preview its Fifth Annual Journey to the Cross, an outdoor guided walk-through tour of Jesus' life, death and resurrection.
The exhibit is open to the public tonight and will continue through Sunday. The tours take between 30 and 45 minutes and tickets are recommended. The event is free. You can view hours and make reservations here.
More photos are available on our Flickr page.
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Children and Music First - April 25, 2020