I didn’t think I was such an anarchist/libertarian, but I think that a person can celebrate anything they want to. Are we that worried about our neighbor’s business?
I think people want to be offended so as to prove their righteousness.
- Attention - April 21, 2014
- Tangibly teaching my children about Easter - April 14, 2014
- Looking for meaning in the Noah film - March 26, 2014
- 022514 quote - February 25, 2014
- Why? - February 24, 2014
- How technology presents opportunities to people of faith - February 23, 2014
- Peace in the Eucharist - February 10, 2014
- When I almost died - January 31, 2014
- People can celebrate what they want - December 16, 2013
- Why who David really was doesn’t matter: A review of Baden’s new book about the historical David - October 24, 2013