Because people are hurt by experiences and cope in maladaptive ways.
Then hurt themselves and others.
- Ask a Jew: Would the ICC issue warrants for Joshua and Moses? - July 18, 2018
- Ask A Jew: How Do I Become Jewish? - July 13, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Tithing - July 9, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Is America more, less, or equally anti-Semitic now? - June 28, 2018
- Reflections on the family separation crisis, as a parent and a Jew - June 22, 2018
- Ask a Jew: What is the term used for a Jew who circumcises newborns? - May 20, 2018
- Ask a Jew: Are Jews saved because they are God’s chosen people? - May 3, 2018
- Ask A Jew: What helps you on your spiritual journey? - April 22, 2018
- Judaism’s prohibition against hunting for sport - March 16, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Will my child be accepted into a Jewish community? Will I? - February 27, 2018