Because people are hurt by experiences and cope in maladaptive ways.
Then hurt themselves and others.
- Judaism’s prohibition against hunting for sport - March 16, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Will my child be accepted into a Jewish community? Will I? - February 27, 2018
- Ask a Jew: Why don’t Jews “play the Holocaust card”? - January 23, 2018
- The Crude Colossus — a satiric poem, with apologies to Emma Lazarus - January 16, 2018
- This year’s Jewish film festival asks tough questions - January 8, 2018
- A response to Stephanie Cates’ #MeToo op-ed - January 4, 2018
- Ask a Jew: What’s the Biggest Threat to the Jewish People? - January 1, 2018
- Ask a Jew: What’s the Jewish story behind the Vulcan salute on “Star Trek”? - December 27, 2017
- Ask a Jew: How do ultra-Orthodox Jews support their large families? - December 12, 2017
- Ask a Jew: Why do some Jews wear curls on the sides of their heads? - December 10, 2017