Because people are hurt by experiences and cope in maladaptive ways.
Then hurt themselves and others.
- Ask A Jew: Is it offensive for non-Jews to wear Jewish symbols? - October 21, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Will Muhammad come after Moses and David? - October 10, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Do Jews have a system designed to subvert hatred in relationships? - September 24, 2018
- Ask a Jew: What do modern religious Jews do about the issue of atonement for sins? - September 14, 2018
- Ask A Jew: How has Judaism influenced your writing? - September 5, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Is Israel a Secular State? - August 26, 2018
- Ask a Jew: Can a woman become a rabbi if her mother is not Jewish? - August 14, 2018
- Ask a Jew: What do Jews think of Christianity, whose followers worship a Jew? - August 8, 2018
- Ask a Jew: What do the different sects of Judaism disagree about? - July 24, 2018
- Ask a Jew: Would the ICC issue warrants for Joshua and Moses? - July 18, 2018