Bestselling author Paul Young, who penned “The Shack,” will be in Spokane for a Q&A and book signing in October.
As part of his 5-week book tour, he will stop at Bing Crosby Theater at 7 p.m. on Oct. 13 to promote his newest book, “Eve.”
According to HOWARD BOOKS, “Eve” will, “destroy harmful misconceptions about ourselves.”
Young’s visit to Spokane is sponsored by Auntie’s Book Store.
Ticket information is not yet available.
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022