I don't think there should be a set limit, but some people listen better to people close to their age.
Older folks may listen better to pastors closer to their age or to someone who has shared similar experiences with them. The same goes for kids ministries. A lot of kids seem to take to younger pastors — like high school seniors — because they are closer in age group.
- Pastors and relating to age - June 17, 2013
- Former winery is now center for parents - June 11, 2013
- Always love your children - June 3, 2013
- “Aladdin Jr.” enchants audiences at the Bing - May 29, 2013
- Preaching about politics to make a point is OK - May 20, 2013
- Steward is protector - May 13, 2013
- Where We Worship: New Community Church brings urban-focused ministry to Spokane - May 8, 2013
- Everyone has a right to work toward their dream - May 7, 2013
- Wise words from sages - April 29, 2013
- Temple Spring Food Festival feeds many - April 22, 2013