However that doesn't necessarily mean they aren't spiritual. Many of these people, called nones, practice their faith independently, which could be why we see shrinking congregations.
In this changing society, where does religious community fit in? Is it still relevant?
Our panelists will explore this issue at our next Coffee Talk, which will be at 10 a.m., April 6 at Revel 77 Coffee.
Panelist will be announced soon.
For more details and discussion visit our Facebook event page.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022