At 10 a.m. on Aug. 3 Spokane Faith & Values panelists will discuss righteous anger.
As people of faith, is it OK to be mad at times? Anger seems to contradict our behavioral expectations. Does being nice equate being good?
The discussion will be at Indaba Coffee Bar, 1425 W. Broadway Ave.
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- August Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - July 22, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021
- YWCA Spokane to Present Roundtable Discussion: Kids, Caregivers, COVID & Trauma - July 18, 2021
- Nominations open for Eva Lassman Take Action Against Hate Awards - July 12, 2021
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021