For me, the keys to keeping a New Year’s Resolution are:
1) having it in writing (preferably where I can see it daily)
2) having a friend or family member who is seriously willing to keep me accountable.
It also helps if I can really see how the resolution will be impactful if kept. It’s all about good motivation!
- Responding to poverty and homelessness in my community - November 10, 2014
- How I discuss homosexuality as a Christian and why - November 7, 2014
- Spring at Whitworth - April 30, 2014
- How I found my calling as a social worker at age 21 - April 28, 2014
- How, why I celebrate St. Patrick’s Day - March 17, 2014
- Winter landscape - February 26, 2014
- Belief in hell - February 24, 2014
- Beefcake vs. bikini: Checking my biases about Spokane baristas - February 21, 2014
- Whitworth in the snow - February 18, 2014
- Churches and technology: The good, the bad and the ugly - February 17, 2014