Starting tomorrow, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Moscow, Idaho, will display 400 nativities from around the globe.
The free Christmas event also includes live music, games and the opportunity to dress up and pose for a nativity photo.
“Nativities Around the World” will be on display through the week:
Wednesday, 6-9 p.m.
Thursday, 6-9 p.m.
Friday, 6-9 p.m.
Saturday, noon-9 p.m.
Sunday, noon-9 p.m.
The event will be held at the church, 1657 South Blaine St. in Moscow.
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019