Earlier today (Friday) the Community Building in downtown Spokane was tagged anti-Semitic graffiti.
Written in chalk on the building wall in the alley were the words, “Hitler did nothing wrong” and other hateful remarks.
The police are looking into the vandalism.
This comes after a round of hateful fliers were posted throughout downtown last month, including on the Community Building.
- Weekend events celebrate Japanese Culture - July 19, 2018
- At dinner, local priest to talk about sacred pilgrimage - July 16, 2018
- Whitworth Institute of Ministry Conference Set for July 23-27 - July 12, 2018
- New dean to serve St. John’s Cathedral - July 8, 2018
- Upcoming YWCA event to raise funds for Domestic Violence Safe Shelter - July 2, 2018
- Nuns slated to speak at The Mac about Buddhism in the Northwest - June 13, 2018
- Ven. Chodron from Sravasti Abbey releases book with Dalai Llama - May 23, 2018
- June Coffee Talk to address #MeToo - May 19, 2018
- St. Andrews, West Central Episcopal Mission to Celebrate New Priest on Sunday - May 18, 2018
- YWCA Spokane wants to honor women who make Spokane a better place for all citizens - May 9, 2018