The Martin Luther King Jr. Family Outreach Center is hosting its second annual prayer breakfast on Jan. 7.
According to an announcement the purpose of the breakfast is to, “Recognize and celebrate the life and legacy of the Dr. King and the work of Spokane’s very own Martin Luther King, Jr. Family Outreach Center.”
The breakfast will be at 9 a.m. at Gonzaga University’s Hemmingson Center Grand Ballroom. Tickets for the event are $25 and guests are asked to RSVP in advance.
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019
- Q&A: Council President Candidates Answer Questions About Faith, Ethics - August 2, 2019
- FāVS Coffee Talk Aug. 3 To Address Refugees in Spokane - August 2, 2019
- POEM: Mother Earth - July 22, 2019
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019