There are lots of new faces around here!
Bruininks teaches courses such on Psychology of Poverty & Social Class and Love, Altruism, & Forgiveness at Whitworth University and regularly studies and conducts research on the emotion of hope.
Thayer recently graduated from Whitworth with a degree in journalism and mass communication. He considers himself agnostic, although he says he raised in a Christian household.
Next meet our newest interns.
Paige Powers is about to be a junior at Gonzaga University, where she is a business major. She’s the vice president of Gonzaga’s Health and Wellness club on campus. She was born in Brazil, and grew up in Spokane. She attends St. John’s Cathedral.
Vincent Allen is a broadcasting major at Gonzaga and a public relations minor. The past few years he’s worked in various roles at SWX Spokane, running everything from camera to audio at local sporting events, he said. After graduation he hopes to move back to his home state of California and to be a host or producer in the entertainment industry.
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022