Please welcome James Pearson, known as Sal, to the Spokane Faith & Values team.
He's active in local pagan groups, called covens, and says magick, ritual and ceremony are crucial parts of his spiritual practice.
“When looked at from a higher level my spiritual beliefs and practices are not that different from any other mainstream religion and frequently they conjoin with scientific knowledge and theory,” he said. “I may name Gods differently or use different tools in my spiritual practices but in the end we are all Gods!”
Read more about Sal on his author's page.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022