Matthew Sewell is a lifelong Catholic who went to a Catholic college, but said he experienced a “re-version” to the faith during graduate studies at a state school in Arizona.
Originally from Montana, Sewell enjoys the mountains, good food, golf, music and “the truth.” He and his wife reside in Spokane.
- Ask a Catholic: How does penance work? - August 10, 2017
- Question of the Week: Who were the most powerful women in the Bible? - March 8, 2017
- Review: What “The Young Pope” Gets Right, and Wrong - January 26, 2017
- Ask A Catholic: Adam and Eve’s Nakedness - December 22, 2016
- Ask A Catholic: How to go to Mass - October 26, 2016
- Viewpoints: The role of patriotism from your faith perspective - September 26, 2016
- Ask A Catholic: Mass is boring - September 14, 2016
- Viewpoints: Colin Kaepernick and the National Anthem - September 5, 2016
- Ask A Catholic: Will the Catholic Church unite against child rape? - August 11, 2016
- Viewpoints: Is it ever OK to lie? - August 9, 2016