SpokaneFāVS is pleased to welcome another Mormon writer to its team of columnists.
Samantha Briggs grew up in Burley, Idaho and has been a lifelong member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. She is a graduate of Brigham Young University and has worked for several nonprofit organizations. Currently she works at the division of student development at Gonzaga University.
For SpokaneFāVS she will be writing from an LDS lens and contributing to the Ask A Mormon column.
Read more about Briggs on the FAVS author’s page.
- Coffee Talk: Restoring Trust - November 17, 2019
- Show Your Love for FāVS, Become a Member - November 14, 2019
- 50% off ads on SpokaneFāVS.com - November 12, 2019
- FAN Celebrates 2nd Annual Dinner in Spokane - November 3, 2019
- Survey Gives Insight Into Current American Values - October 21, 2019
- Orthodox Archbishop to Speak at Whitworth University - October 13, 2019
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Compassion in the Face of Crime and Homelessness - October 3, 2019
- Annual Compassion Games Kicks off This Month in Spokane - September 1, 2019
- Unity Churches To Celebrate Annual World Day of Prayer - August 29, 2019
- Two Faith Groups Call for Shea’s Resignation - August 23, 2019