SpokaneFAVS is pleased to welcome Kimberly Burnham to its team of writers.
Burnham, who holds her PhD inIntegrative Medicine, is a brain health expert with extensive training in Craniosacral Therapy, Reiki, Acupressure, Integrative Manual Therapy, Health Coaching and Matrix Energetics. She currently works at New Moon Family Wellness.
She grew up in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and now practices Judaism.
Burnham is also the author of several books and recently co-edited the anthology, “Music—Carrier of Intention in 49 Jewish Prayers.”
For SpokaneFAVS she will be writing about issues surrounding spirituality and health.
Read more about Burnham on the SpokaneFAVS writers page.
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020