SpokaneFAVS is pleased to welcome Kimberly Burnham to its team of writers.
Burnham, who holds her PhD inIntegrative Medicine, is a brain health expert with extensive training in Craniosacral Therapy, Reiki, Acupressure, Integrative Manual Therapy, Health Coaching and Matrix Energetics. She currently works at New Moon Family Wellness.
She grew up in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and now practices Judaism.
Burnham is also the author of several books and recently co-edited the anthology, “Music—Carrier of Intention in 49 Jewish Prayers.”
For SpokaneFAVS she will be writing about issues surrounding spirituality and health.
Read more about Burnham on the SpokaneFAVS writers page.
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021
- Upcoming Coffee Talk: The State of Religion Reporting Today - November 28, 2021
- A new aspect of the Tarot boom: Diversity in the deck - November 13, 2021
- The Lands Council To Host SpoCanopy Community Tree Planting Event - October 10, 2021
- Gonzaga Report on Catholic Sexual Abuse Crisis Recommends Next Steps, Path Forward for Healing and Justice - September 4, 2021
- We Believe We Vote Bringing Gov. Mike Huckabee to Spokane - August 29, 2021
- Former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright to speak at Whitworth University’s President’s Leadership Forum - August 21, 2021
- Saturday Coffee Talk to be on Understanding Prayer - August 6, 2021
- $5 Million Grant Will Fund Research on How Pandemic Has Impacted Congregations - July 28, 2021
- Spokane City Council to Host Discussion on State of Immigrants and Refugees in Spokane - July 21, 2021