SpokaneFAVS is pleased to welcome Kimberly Burnham to its team of writers.
Burnham, who holds her PhD inIntegrative Medicine, is a brain health expert with extensive training in Craniosacral Therapy, Reiki, Acupressure, Integrative Manual Therapy, Health Coaching and Matrix Energetics. She currently works at New Moon Family Wellness.
She grew up in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and now practices Judaism.
Burnham is also the author of several books and recently co-edited the anthology, “Music—Carrier of Intention in 49 Jewish Prayers.”
For SpokaneFAVS she will be writing about issues surrounding spirituality and health.
Read more about Burnham on the SpokaneFAVS writers page.
- Video: Coffee Talk on Faith and Technology - June 5, 2021
- “Celebrate Curiosity” Art Contest Deadline Approaching May 12 - May 8, 2021
- Take This FāVS Survey & You Could Win a FāVS T-Shirt - April 23, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Role of Holidays in Different Faith Traditions” - April 5, 2021
- Rally To Be Held in Downtown Spokane Saturday “To Stop Asian Hate” - March 19, 2021
- The Fig Tree Benefits March 5 and 10 To Be Held Virtual - February 28, 2021
- Temple Beth Shalom Vandalized with Swastikas - February 8, 2021
- Top FāVS News and Commentary of 2020 - December 31, 2020
- Pandemic’s effects on religious life, liberty named No. 1 religion story of 2020 - December 17, 2020
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020