Please welcome our newest intern, Josie Camarillo.
Camarillo is a senior at Whitworth University seeking degrees both in English and psychology. She's a passionate writer and photographer and will be working as our very first copy editing intern.
Spokane Faith & Values has approximately 45 community writers contributing to the site, so we're very excited to have an extra set of eyes helping us out.
She's the third student currently interning for us.
Learn more about Camarillo on her author's page.
- Taking a Risk for Love - September 19, 2022
- VIDEO – Coffee Talk: Responding To Hate & Violence, Part 2 - August 7, 2022
- Now Hiring: Freelance Reporters - August 2, 2022
- Seeking Local Human Rights Champions - July 26, 2022
- Gonzaga offers $500 prize to person or organization countering hatred￼ - July 23, 2022
- VIDEO! Pop up Coffee Talk: Roe v Wade & Scotus – How my Faith Tells me to Respond - July 20, 2022
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022