View Video of Saturday’s Coffee Talk.
Quarantine and social distancing has caused many of us to realize how much we miss our face-to-face communities.
FāVS panelists held a discussion on the value of human connection at this digital Coffee Talk on Saturday (June 6) via Zoom.
- Ven. Thubten Nyima from Sravasti Abbey who wrote, “The Human Connection: Kindness and Interdependence.”
- Rev. Martin Elfert – an Episcopal priest in Portland who wrote, “Categorize Things, Not People.”
- Nick Damascus – our Ask An Eastern Orthodox Christian writer.
- Patty Bruininks, a professor of Psychology at Whitworth and FāVS columnist.
We can’t pass the basket like we normally do at Coffee Talks, but hope you’ll consider donating anyway.
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020