View Video of Saturday’s Coffee Talk.
Quarantine and social distancing has caused many of us to realize how much we miss our face-to-face communities.
FāVS panelists held a discussion on the value of human connection at this digital Coffee Talk on Saturday (June 6) via Zoom.
- Ven. Thubten Nyima from Sravasti Abbey who wrote, “The Human Connection: Kindness and Interdependence.”
- Rev. Martin Elfert – an Episcopal priest in Portland who wrote, “Categorize Things, Not People.”
- Nick Damascus – our Ask An Eastern Orthodox Christian writer.
- Patty Bruininks, a professor of Psychology at Whitworth and FāVS columnist.
We can’t pass the basket like we normally do at Coffee Talks, but hope you’ll consider donating anyway.
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk “The Value of Human Connection” - June 5, 2020
- Inslee Issues Guidelines for Resuming Religious Services in Spokane - May 28, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Rabbi Tamar Malino “Full Life Cycle” - May 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Pastor Joe Wittwer “When Life Gives You Lemons” - May 16, 2020
- Thank you donors! - May 10, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: A Hope-filled People - May 8, 2020
- PJALS to host Anti-Asian Racism: Bystander Intervention Training Tonight - May 6, 2020
- Show your love for FāVS on this #GivingNewsDay - May 5, 2020
- FāVS Forward Podcast: Reflections and Hope - May 2, 2020