Nearly 50 people attended today’s Coffee Talk on Gender Expression.
Coffee Talk is a monthly community forum organized by FāVS. The topics each month are determined by events happening in the news.
- Luke Grayson
- Dr. Julia Stronks
- Dr. Ann Ciasullo, Chair of Women’s & Gender Studies at Gonzaga University
The Aug. 6 Coffee Talk will be on “Responding to Hate Crimes.”
- FāVS is having an Easter sale - March 20, 2018
- Visit other FāVS readers and writers at this month’s mixer - March 18, 2018
- Retreat Center offers Holy Week Retreats - March 7, 2018
- Upcoming lecture at Gonzaga to address Christian ethics and immigration - February 21, 2018
- Gonzaga Lecture: Is this Global Warming? - February 11, 2018
- A First in America: Buddhist Master Teacher coming to Sravasti for historic trainining - January 21, 2018
- Spokane Women’s March ready for second year - January 13, 2018
- Retreat examines how to love people who bug you - January 7, 2018
- FāVS year in review: Hate groups, Women’s March, “Abortion isn’t Simple” - December 31, 2017
- Local Baha’is to meet monthly in 2018 - December 29, 2017