The annual Journey to Bethlehem walk-through event will take place beginning Dec. 2 on Spokane’s South Hill.
Organized by South Hill Seventh-day Adventist Church, the event draws hundreds of families across the Inland Northwest. It features a cast of more 100 actors from eight denominations and many live animals, including sheep, goats, donkeys and a camel.
Journey to Bethlehem takes place at South Hill Seventh-day Adventist Church, 5607 S Freya St on:
- Friday Dec 2, 6 – 8 p.m
- Saturday Dec 3 5- 8 p.m.
- Sunday Dec 4 5-8 p.m.
Groups will be dismissed every 3 – 5 minutes. Guests are encouraged to dress warmly and plan to be outside for 15 – 20 minutes once your tour leaves the church.
- How one church is staying “Grounded” - June 28, 2022
- Some Celebrate, Some Vow to Fight Back: Spokane Responds to Reversal of Roe V. Wade - June 24, 2022
- I am learning that ‘being’ is more compelling than ‘doing’ - May 16, 2022
- A tribute to my source, and friend, Pastor Andy CastroLang, who will retire this year - April 18, 2022
- At Upcoming Hybrid Event Panelist Will Discuss “Separate Histories, Common Challenges” - February 23, 2022
- YWCA Sparks Conversation During Teen Dating Violence Action Month - February 2, 2022
- Spokane Retreat Center Offers Post-Christmas Day of Recollection - January 2, 2022
- Supporting Our Reporters: Meet Loren Negron - December 5, 2021
- VIDEO: Coffee Talk — The State of Religion Reporting Today - December 4, 2021
- Spokane Valley Vigil to be Held in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict - November 29, 2021