The annual Journey to Bethlehem walk-through event will take place beginning Dec. 2 on Spokane’s South Hill.
Organized by South Hill Seventh-day Adventist Church, the event draws hundreds of families across the Inland Northwest. It features a cast of more 100 actors from eight denominations and many live animals, including sheep, goats, donkeys and a camel.
Journey to Bethlehem takes place at South Hill Seventh-day Adventist Church, 5607 S Freya St on:
- Friday Dec 2, 6 – 8 p.m
- Saturday Dec 3 5- 8 p.m.
- Sunday Dec 4 5-8 p.m.
Groups will be dismissed every 3 – 5 minutes. Guests are encouraged to dress warmly and plan to be outside for 15 – 20 minutes once your tour leaves the church.
- Come See FāVS Center — Spokane’s New Interfaith Community Center — At June 22 Open House - June 21, 2019
- VIDEO: Stewardship and FāVS Center - May 28, 2019
- VIDEO: Update on FāVS Center - May 23, 2019
- Final Phase of Funding Needed to Open Interfaith Center in Spokane - May 21, 2019
- Group plans to protest abortion-ban today in downtown Spokane - May 21, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Calls for 2019 Women of Achievement Nominations - May 18, 2019
- Vigil Tuesday aims to “Heal Spokane Valley’s Image” - May 13, 2019
- Chabad Spokane to Host Evening of Prayer & Reflection for Poway Shooting - May 2, 2019
- LDS Temple To Be Built in Moses Lake - April 28, 2019
- YWCA Spokane Joins National Stand Against Racism Event - April 23, 2019