The annual Journey To Bethlehem walk-through Christmas pageant on Spokane’s South Hill will take place this weekend, Friday-Sunday.
Organized by the South Hill Seventh-day Adventist Church, the event draws 5,000 people each year to see the cast of more than 100 actors re-enact Jesus’ birth in Bethlehem. The experience includes dozens of live animals as well.
Attendees are encouraged to dress warmly, as the journey is held outdoors in the open space next to the church, on the corner of 57th and Freya Streets.
Journey to Bethlehem will be Friday from 6-8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 5-8 p.m.
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018
- City continues work on network of Warming Centers - November 19, 2018
- Consider Advertising With FāVS, reach a targeted, loyal audience - November 13, 2018
- Salvation Army of Spokane kicks off holiday support programs - November 11, 2018
- POLL: The votes are in – What’s your reaction? - November 7, 2018
- A Washington state lawmaker’s notes on ‘biblical’ war threaten his re-election bid - November 5, 2018
- Faith Action Network to hold fundraiser this month at Glover Mansion - November 4, 2018