The annual Journey To Bethlehem walk-through Christmas pageant on Spokane’s South Hill will take place this weekend, Friday-Sunday.
Organized by the South Hill Seventh-day Adventist Church, the event draws 5,000 people each year to see the cast of more than 100 actors re-enact Jesus’ birth in Bethlehem. The experience includes dozens of live animals as well.
Attendees are encouraged to dress warmly, as the journey is held outdoors in the open space next to the church, on the corner of 57th and Freya Streets.
Journey to Bethlehem will be Friday from 6-8 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 5-8 p.m.
- Gonzaga To Host Civil Rights Teach-In on MLK Day - January 15, 2019
- Pulling Equal Weight: These Numbers Didn’t Lie - January 14, 2019
- Discuss the Future of Interfaith at the Feb. 2 Coffee Talk - January 12, 2019
- Will you participate in this year’s Spokane Women’s March? - January 2, 2019
- A community vigil, fighting Islamophobia and our “Ask” features were some of the top FāVS stories of 2018 - December 31, 2018
- SpokaneFāVS Presents: Ask A Catholic - December 12, 2018
- December Coffee Talk: Breaking Out of Your Echo Chambers - November 30, 2018
- Journey To Bethlehem Takes Place This Weekend on South Hill - November 28, 2018
- Support FāVS, local journalism this #GivingTuesday - November 25, 2018
- Spokane Indian Community organizes Diwali Celebration - November 23, 2018