Join SpokanFāVS this week for an informal Pub Talk conversation on Faith and Film.
Pub Talk is monthly meet-up that meets the Thursday after Coffee Talk as a way to continue the discussion prompted at Coffee Talk.
It will be moderated by FāVS writer Jan Shannon. Tip a pint, or share some apps, and chat with the FāVS community!
Pub Talk will be Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at Scotty’s Doghouse, 1305 N. Hamilton St. All are welcome.[wp_paypal_payment]
- Spokane Clergy Plan to Commit to Year of Anti-Racist Work - September 15, 2020
- FāVS Online Social Coming up Sept. 10 - September 4, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Helping Women & Children - August 22, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Sr. Mary Eucharista, “Hope, Peace & Healing” - August 15, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Jim Murphy “Come and See” - August 7, 2020
- Video – Coffee Talk: The Power of Words - August 1, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Rev. Heather Tadlock “Holy Agitation” - July 25, 2020
- FāVS Forward: Liv Larson Andrews, “Beautiful Tension” - July 17, 2020
- Director of Quaker Retreat Center to be Digital Guest at Friends Church - July 13, 2020
- YWCA Spokane Calls for Women of Achievement Nominations - July 9, 2020