Come have a pint with FāVS readers, writers and volunteers at this informal mixer on March 3 at Whistle Punk Brewing in downtown Spokane.
Mixers are a time to socialize with the diverse FāVS community and discuss faith, ethics and everything in between.
Similar to Coffee Talks, the Mixer is a way to keep the conversation going offline.
Whistle Punk is owned by father-son team Craig and Matt Hanson who pride themselves in providing a variety of locally brewed taps for their guests.
Outside food is allowed and non-alcoholic drinks are available. The bar does not allow anyone under 21-years old.
The event will be March 3 from 6-8 p.m. at Whistle Punk, 122 S Monroe St #4007.
FāVS t-shirts will be available for sale.
Help support FāVS by becoming a member so we can host more events like this!
- VIDEO: Engaging Faith Communities Online, Beyond Worship - March 26, 2020
- How Faith Communities Can Improve Their Digital Presence During COVID-19 - March 25, 2020
- FāVS offers digital consulting, technician services for faith communities moving online - March 20, 2020
- 3 ways to support your faith community during COVID-19 - March 20, 2020
- VIDEO: How Congregations Can Improve Virtual Presence During COVID-19 Restrictions - March 18, 2020
- FāVS To Host Webinar On Digitizing Worship - March 16, 2020
- FāVS To Host Digital Coffee Talk “Who Will You Be In A Crisis?” - March 14, 2020
- COVID-19: List of House of Worship Closings in Spokane Area - March 13, 2020
- Episcopal Diocese of Spokane, Spokane Buddhist Temple,Suspends Worship Services - March 13, 2020
- UPDATED: Spokane Churches Suspend Services in Response to COVID-19 - March 12, 2020