That all Jews are pro-Israeli government and conceptualize themselves as the Chosen People.
Of course, there’s also the damaging stereotype that we’re all dark-haired, dark-eyed, brilliant, and devastatingly handsome/beautiful. That one may apply to me, but how dare you extrapolate!
- A festival of much-needed uplift - January 14, 2019
- Ask A Jew: How come Jews pound their chest when they pray? - January 8, 2019
- Ask A Jew: The Balfour Declaration - January 3, 2019
- Ask A Jew: Help! I Need Matzo Ball Soup - December 18, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Finding out more about your heritage - December 12, 2018
- The creative minds behind “Rabbi Sid, the Rappin’ Rabbi” speak out - December 6, 2018
- A Question of Values: Political candidates respond to question of faith, morals - October 31, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Is it offensive for non-Jews to wear Jewish symbols? - October 21, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Will Muhammad come after Moses and David? - October 10, 2018
- Ask A Jew: Do Jews have a system designed to subvert hatred in relationships? - September 24, 2018