By Mark Azzara
You know those annoying Internet ads that say: “Google your name and brace yourself.”
Well, Google the name John Crist. Or better yet, just YouTube him. (Hmm, wait a minute. Is “YouTube” now a verb like Google?) And brace yourself.
Better yet, don’t bother. I’ll save you the trouble. Just click here.
And be prepared to laugh yourself sick!!!!!!
We Christians need to laugh at ourselves. And John Crist is the man assigned by God to help us do that. He’s a missionary, all right. He’s on a mission to get all of us to lighten up.And even if you’re not Christian feel free to laugh along. It’s nice to know we all share something in common.
All God’s blessings – Mark
(And, oh, how I would love to hear your comments about this!!!)
If everyone who reads and appreciates FāVS, helps fund it, we can provide more content like this. For as little as $5, you can support FāVS – and it only takes a minute. Thank you.[give_form id=”53376″ show_title=”true” display_style=”button”]
- Reparations? Yes, for all! - August 7, 2019
- If no news is good news … pray - June 20, 2019
- Finding my true self - June 11, 2019
- Are women the moral arbiters of their families? - June 3, 2019
- Only her body is broken - May 16, 2019
- How valuable are you? No more violence - May 2, 2019
- What went up in flames? - April 17, 2019
- Lenten Sacrifice - March 31, 2019
- Worshipping Wealth - March 25, 2019
- I’m As Bad As They Are - March 10, 2019